Thursday, June 25, 2009

chocolate bar necklace

a lot of inspiration incoming my head when I try to arrange beads of this necklace 3 days ago. This is the third result after 2 previous pairs apart because I really did not seem satisfied with them. so this necklace .gold chocolate bar that is in the eye when I first fell in love in the form of each part. but after I take a picture earlier this necklace, there are other ideas that enter into my imagination. hemm, forms may be similar to tetris, yaa part of tetris games ! then this necklace may be suitable for gamers and digital voice devotee electric.haha pliss euy.
but after the long note, transformed back of a check "contreng" sign for the presidential election.yaya, try connecting with the contemporary issue of global ideas is the very latest soo political .hahah. but anyway this necklace will change the form of goods or the like,
since skill without imaginationis craftmanship and give us many useful object such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill gives us modern art.
this what u need to make it comes :




No comments: